Our returns policy and process.
If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
How to Return Your Item
Submit your Return Request:
- Simply log into your Account, go to RMA Requests and select the order you wish to return or part-return within 14 days of placing your order.
- Complete the online process to submit your return request and the Vendor will review your request.
Send your items back:
- You must include your printed invoice or packing slip that came in the parcel as proof of purchase.
- Check the return address on the invoice and send it back (usually direct to the brand) with a tracking number.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We, or the Vendors, cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. Public Fibre is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the packaging slip is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
If you have any questions regarding returns, please contact us at [email protected] We’d be happy to help.